Animal Crossing New Leaf - Citra + 3ds multiplayer

Hello everyone! A week ago I’ve started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Welcome Amiibo) on Citra and since I was enjoying the game a lot I decided to buy a 3ds and the game. The fact is that I’d like to visit my first town with my new character in order to collect my old forniture and maybe the bells too.
What I’ve tried:

• I’ve create a room to join but I don’t know how to join it from the 3ds.
  • Opened the gates and try the function “visit a nearby town” -> it says he couldn’t find any
  • Opened the gates and try the function “visit a faraway town” -> I have no friends on my Nintendo friends list

I hope someone is willing to help me :smile:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Citra cannot communicate with a real 3DS unfortunately :frowning:

I asked because I read an old thread saying you just have to be in the same room and such.
Thanks for answering :3 at least I won’t waste any more time trying!

can i visit my friend in acnl if they use citra too?, if i could, could you tell me how to do it?

Can you use citra with a controller

So long as your computer detects the controller, either natively or through a 3rd party program, then you can bind controls to it through the controls option menu in Emulation>Configuration>Controls.

Thanks so much I didn’t know that

Guys they have a list of what works and doesn’t with multiplayer

Hello just for know how to join a village of a friends in animal crossing: new leaf