When I put the file into Citra, the game doesn’t load and gets stuck at the loading screen. I can’t do Alt + F4 as well and my mouse moves very slowly and laggy, almost as if it doesn’t work and the computer crashes. I didn’t have this issue before while playing the game, it appeared suddenly and recently.
- Operating System: Windows 8 Single Language 64-bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3210M
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1468
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I can’t take a screenshot since the computer almost crashes and my mouse barely moves.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1468 HEAD-e480a80
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hi, do the following:
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
Thank you so much, it worked!