when i load the game it says that i have to update it online in the nintendo eshop, i can’t play because it won’t save.
- Operating System: windows 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary
- Game: animal crossing new leaf welcome amiibo
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (39.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1576 HEAD-b4ba63b
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1177
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/
where do i enable Accurate Multiplication? i do not own a 3ds.
You need one to dump your purchased games and to download game updates from the Nintendo eShop.