When i enter,the game screen glitches
- Operating System: samsung galaxy note 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: animal crossing new leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (53.8 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1168 HEAD-f80f08b
Operating System ?
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 930M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 398.36
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.3.0. Citra requires OpenGL 4.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
Try using a Citra github build - the one you are using is unofficial and may not work as well as an official one.