I’ve been playing New Leaf for quite a while on Citra. I do what I need to, set the date forward to time travel, restart the game and keep going. Been doing this for a couple of weeks. Then, after doing it without having exited Citra or changed anything other than the date, it became extremely slow and finally just… stopped doing anything.
- Operating System: Windows 11 64 bit
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1809
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (29.9 KB)