Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome Amiibo can't scan QR codes for Pro Designs

Hi! so I’ve been playing ACNL: WA for a while and I’ve unlocked the sewing machine at Sable Sisters, but the camera feature to scan QR codes doesn’t work (I have an app to use my phone camera on my pc, it’s iVcam), so I have to upload a still image in order to be able to scan a code. However, with pro designs is another story, because you need 4 codes, and the program doesn’t let me upload 4 different codes. I want to know if it’s possible to upload different images or another way to activate the camera?

Issue:
Unable to open the camera feature on Citra Nightly

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4590S CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
  • Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (88.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1721 HEAD-89410c1
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590S CPU @ 3.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
GPU Driver Version                            20.19.15.4531
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

^ This driver is out of date. To update, download win64_15.40.5171.zip from Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]

Mirror link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/30196/a08/win64_15.40.5171.zip

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to disable Accurate Multiplication in Emulation>Configuratrion>Graphics>Advanced tab to prevent graphical issues from occuring.

As for your QR Code problem, make sure that you have the right 3DS camera configured in Citra’s camera setting. Some games require the back camera for certain features and the front camera for others. By default, the front camera is configured, so you might have to change that depending on which camera the game requires.