Animal Crossing New Leaf --> welcome amiibo

Hello guys !! I have ACNL and I would like to switch it for ACNL AMIIBO by keeping the same town etc. Some people talked me about a “garden.dat”, I tried to replace it in the log file ACNL AMIIBO but it does not work, I have a error message at the beginning of the game loading. What can I do please ? :slight_smile:
Have a good day all!

citra_log.txt (48.5 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Requesting to recategorize to Offtopic as this isn’t related to Citra.
I’m afraid that you won’t get much support regarding this here. Try asking on GBATemp or any have modding server/forum.

you need to implement fs:USER function GetThisSaveDataSecureValue or use your 3DS to convert the save file.

oh okay thanks! and sorry for this

thanks for you reply but… I do not understand anything that you are saying ^^’ (I am new in citra and I am French so maybe it is because of it lol)

You aren’t alone. Even I don’t clearly fathom what he said. It’s basically an unimplemented function, so you can’t do it in Citra. You should use your 3DS.