Comes up with black screen when I load it
- Operating System: MacOS (v 11.1)
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1970
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1970 HEAD-7ee5bf9
Operating System macOS 11.1
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8279U CPU @ 2.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.1
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 655
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
it has started working! thank you so much