Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I managed to successfully run a European decrypted version of Ocarina of Time 3D once (didn’t go further than the title screen, but no issues until then), but every time i tried to turn the game back on afterwards, the game kept freezing immediately, and that looks really weird since it happened all of a sudden with a game that already worked once. Also, for whatever reason, the game is listed as “not tested” despite being tested according to the website.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1727
- Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
(actual game screen)
(game not being listed as tested)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
can’t upload the log since it apparently has double the maximum size allowed, if you know how to fix this ask me
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: