Any solution found for the ultra sun photo club problem?

Issue:
As soon as you finish talking to the girl in the Alolan photo club, the screen goes black with 0 fps and 100% game speed.

System Information

• Operating System: High Seirra
  • CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary ecee969
  • Game: Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

I need help. pokemon sun. bug photoclub

A solution would be to copy your save file from Citra to the 3DS and play the photo club part there. Once you’re outside, copy back the save file from the 3DS to Citra.

My 3ds has been busted for weeks, hence Citra. If someone is willing to help, please let me know so that I can send you my save file to you and you can send it back after finishing that part. If any helpful souls out there, pm me so that I can mail you the save file. Thanks!

or just dive into the massive world of the internet out there, you can find a save file somewhere. they are also legal to share so no worries there

I would brother but I want everything to remain the same in my game. My starter, the levels of my pokemon, everything.

I had the same opinion on that.
This guy will help you. He shows how to skip the event in your save with PKHeX and nothing else will change.

[Moderator: Link removed]

However I haven’t found a solution which let you use the photo club afterwards.

Cheers