Any way to edit screen and button layout on android?

Is there any way to edit screen and button layout on android pls, I know this is possible in Citra MMJ but I miss save states from the main branch. Is there any way to do it, even if it’s editing any config files in the emu? If there isn’t, is it being considered as an upcoming feature at some point?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Ofcourse native support for this is something that we’d like to see added in the future as it’s a good feature. It’s possible to edit he config.ini file for this already though. The options for which should be relatively apparent, though it might require a bit of trial and error.

Great to hear that you’re thinking about adding it, I’ll give a look to the ini and see what I can do, thanks for the reply!

(edited while checking something)

So no amount of tweaking gave positive results, since any screen changes weren’t able to move the top 3ds screen to the top G8X screen, basically I was trying to achieve this on my LG G8X compared to Citra MMJ, I can imagine this would be useful too for Samsung Fold phones:

Also plan B was to lower opacity and map touch controls on the lower screen, but afaik opacity control isn’t there yet.

I guess I’ll have to wait then for some of those features, meanwhile I’ll keep playing Drastic that can also be setup like this, amazing emulator in any case, keep up with the amazing work!