Array Size Too Short Message

I downloaded the latest update and tried to play my game but there was a pop up saying “Array Size Too Short”. I tried downloading a previous updated version but I couldn’t figure it out

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (84.7 KB)

Ah, I just noticed you posted this on the wrong support Catagory. You’re trying to ask for support with Citra in the Yuzu Support Catagory, instead of in the Citra support Catagory.

Save states break on new citra versions. You need to load your save state on the Citra version you created it on for it to function correctly. Try downloading older versions of nightly starting with Nightly 1644, then 1636 and work your way down from there: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases.
Make sure to download the correct version for your OS, which in your case would be the link with windows in it ending with the .zip extention.
Download and extract it using winrar or 7zip and then launch the citra-qt.exe inside of the extracted folder.

Oh I’m sorry this is my first time doing this so I apologize. But when I download the one that says windows where do I put it? It isnt something I can open and then start playing in citra. From what I see it has to be attached to a citra, but when I downloaded an old version and tried to play it said I had to do something with the game cartridge and something else

You can put the manual builds anywhere you want and run it from anywhere you want. When you run the citra-qt.exe from the folder it will immediately default to loading up the information stored in appdata (which is the information that the regular installation uses as well), meaning that your save files and settings are loaded just like normal.
Like I said it my previous comment, you’ll need to use 7zip or winrar to extract the citra folder from the downloaded compressed file first. Then you can run the citra-qt.exe from inside the folder to test out which version you can load your save states on.

When I download it it doesn’t need to be unzipped