i try to load state and i get an error message saying array size is too short. then after a while citra crashes
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel(r) core™ i5-7200u cpu @ 2.50 ghz
- GPU: intel(r) hd graphics 620, nvidia geforce mx130
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1852
- Screenshot of Issue
citra_log.txt (80.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1852 HEAD-af546de
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20644
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You need to load the save state with the version of the emulator it was created on. Then save ingame normally and load that save file on the newer version of Citra.
Thank you so much! I know it might seem a bit simple, but I was getting nervous because I currently have an X Randomizer Nuzlocke going on over on my YouTube channel, and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to find the solution. You’re a real life saver!