Asus ROG terrible performance

Any ideas why a game such as Pokemon Sun would run terribly (15 fps) on this high end notebook? I tried every setting in the Graphics settings with no luck.

System Information

• ASUS ROG G752VS
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: i7 6700HQ
  • GPU: GTX 1070
  • Citra Version: Nighty #824
  • Game: Pokemon Sun

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Citra is still in development so performance increases will take time, as emulation accuracy needs to be maintained alongside speed.

Upload your log file, it may contain indicative bugs or anomalies. enable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ for better performance. also make sure that your speed limit is at 100% and try turning vsync off.

um, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBteTo3zmWw

Instead of linking to a video with someone who is running it with better specs, it would be nice to see your Log File running the game, as then we can find out why the game is so slow, as said by @bio3c. And if performance is such an issue, consider running the game on your actual 3DS, as Citra isn’t intended to replace the 3DS console.

Thank you.

Sure, here’s the log, didn’t know there was one without a crash.
https://pastebin.com/raw/8fhZ2088

My video response was towards this comment:

The video shows the issue is clearly not with emulator’s performance as the same game runs on slower hardware at max settings. You shouldn’t give impression to new users that the emu is still lacking where it actually appears to work great,

Hadn’t considered that, thanks for the tip.

Sorry if I gave that impression, but I do think Citra is still lacking in certain areas and despite its great performance after such a long development period, it can always improve over time.

Thats why I don’t want to act like it’s not going to change, as the work of the people who give up their free time to work on Citra may be overlooked by the people who think Citra should run 4K, 144fps on all their favorite games, on their toaster (Not to call your laptop a toaster of course, just hyperbole), but thats the lofty goal I guess.

Hope someone can see what the issue is here, as I cannot see any reasons for the frame drops.

Thank you.