I am trying to play Inazuma Eleven 3 on citra but as soon as the game starts, theres extreme audio issues, it’s very bad quality and is hard to listen to, I want to do a gameplay of it so the audio quality won’t do. This problem exists with Inazuma Eleven 3 Bomb Blast, Lightning Bolt and Team Ogre Attacks. Every other Inazuma game I’ve tested has run fine.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: AMD X4 760K Quad Core Processor 3.80 Ghz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1758
- Game: Inazuma Eleven 3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (104.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: