Aya Neo (super mario odyssey at full speed)

Hello,

I have Aya neo device. amd 4800U inside
I would like to run Odyssey at full speed like 60fps. How to? what is the best config and build?
Now i have yuzu 594. 25 fps inside Mario Odyssey. too bad.
I need some help.

Thank you

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please provide me a log file after running the game for a bit so I can assist you: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (219.0 KB)

If you can help me please.

Thanks in advance.

yuzu_log.txt (391.0 KB)

Here is other log.

Try with asynchronous shaders enabled and GPU accuracy in Normal in Emulation > Configure > Graphics > Advanced.

yuzu_log.txt (237.3 KB)
I change them.
Bad FPS too, why?

Most likely caused by low CPU clock speeds. What CPU frequency do you run at while playing the game?

Hi,
Where can i see cpu freq? and how to change it?

You can check it with the task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) in the Performance tab, or with CPU-Z CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

On embedded/mobile devices you most likely can’t change it, as thermals would not allow for much gain.

Take a look.

Is it good? or not enough.

A guy here can play at good speed better than me:
why not me?
(10) AYA NEO - Super Mario Odyssey [Yuzu Test] - YouTube

His CPU is somehow running at a fixed 4GHz, most likely a manual overclock with Ryzen Master. You’re oscillating under 3GHz.

It’s not something I would recommend on devices like this, but it’s a way to get free performance.