Ayuda (help) plssss

Necesito ayuda, de repente me instale un juego y cuando lo quise abrir ya no me dejaba jugar a nada, cuando entro a un juego no me carga, se me pone pantalla en negro y no entra. Por favor si alguien sabe que paso que me lo diga, siempre fue de las mejores aplicaciones que tengo y ahora no se que hacer.

(I need help, all of a sudden I installed a game and when I wanted to open it it wouldn’t let me play anything, when I enter a game it doesn’t load me, it gets a black screen and it doesn’t come in. Please, if anyone knows what happened, tell me, it was always one of the best applications I have and now I don’t know what to do.)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

We need more information to help you. Please reply with this template completely filled out:

Issue:
System Information:

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
  • Upload the citra_log.txt file from this thread by dragging and dropping it here as a file attachment.