I’m having bad FPS and speed(70-90%) throughout the game. It gets even worse on the animated cutscenes, FPS drops down to about consistent 15 and the speed is about 60%. Tried to switch between the GTX 1050 Ti and the Intel HD Graphics 630 GPUs, little has changed. I’m new to the Citra and downloaded the lastest canary build especially for this game, and also saw someone saying that a different specific build of Citra works very well with this game, could that be the case?
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64 bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ
- GPU: GTX 1050 Ti; integrated Intel HD Graphics 630
- Citra Version: Canary 1275
- Game: Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken(The Great Ace Attorney)
citra_log.txt (61.6 KB)