Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I wanna know how to improve my speed
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1350
- Game: fire emblem fatescitra_log.txt (189.5 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1350 HEAD-4bc22aa
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 23.20.826.3072
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
where do I go to enable it?