Been playing Hyrule Warriors DE, mostly good but a few issues

Like the compatibility page mentions, the game sometimes has minor issues like textures not loading in (ie. a character’s chest will be invisible, or ground textures will be invisible). Exiting and reloading the mission usually fixes this.

However, there are a couple other issues that seem more major:

1. When doing adventure maps (Legend mode is fine), sometimes the gameplay screen (after you select mission start) will be black. You need to close the game completely and relaunch it, then relaunching the same mission most of the time the problem is solved.

2. Sometimes when a cutscene needs to be loaded, it will completely crash Yuzu before transitioning to it.

Thanks for your efforts so far! I have this game on Switch, but Yuzu being able to mostly run it lets me play online coop with my brother (who lives in another city) through Parsec, and splitscreen is 60fps lock on my system instead of the 30 - 45ish it is on official hardware.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu