Better performance in full screen mod how to fix?

My problem is that I get better FPS in full screen mode over windows screen mode. Not only in Yuzu but in every single emulator in rpcs3, Yuzu, CemU everywhere. I mean for Yuzu and CemU there is no problem but for rpcs3 because it can crash really often and u cant close the program after crash if u are in full screen mode. Can someone help me out this is a really weird bug or somthing Im using a RTX 2060 Super. In all PC games what I tested I dont have this problem at all I can play them in full speed I get same FPS in full screen and windows size mode but in emulatos things are different.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Fullscreen will provide better performance as it allows more freedom to the videocard.

Not really because my old RX 580 didn’t have that type of problem. This is really weird is probably somthing u can fix but I don’t know how. You probably can but thats why I ask this question here.

yes really. fullscreen give exclusive access to videocard. thats why it blinks when you alt-tab from exclusive fullscreen.