Beyblade Burst Battle Zero workaround

While I did report the game thru yuzu, I feel i need to go in depth.

*If you dont have a save file, the game will crash on character creation screen. If you got one,loads as usual and is playable.
*The audio is very messed up. While music plays normally, voices can go super loud or very quiet randomly,with different amounts of distortion.
*All special moves cut ins and skill previews are simple mp4 videos, but they dont appear. The screen goes black when one happens, and the skill preview menu only shows a black square where the video was supposed to be.
*Beys are whitened when far, but when close to the screen they appear normally. In both situations the colors and textures appear as normal, but its like the shadows and darker colors go white instead of black.

The first issue i believe is the one that deserves a fix faster, while the others are minor and the game still can be playable with them, and 60fps no less. A log showing what happens when said crashe happens is provided. yuzu_log.txt (3.8 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 259             . HEAD-mainline-636-2099-g50dd947ec
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.1.99
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version                            NVIDIA 432.0.0.0
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Added log above. Do i need another log comparing how it is when it works?
EDIT: Added log when the game crashes upon selecting an empty acessory slot.
“[ 298.608936] Debug core\hle\kernel\process.cpp:operator ():313: Assertion Failed! Exiting processes with non-waiting threads is currently unimplemented” says the log

Try again with the latest driver, older than 442 will experience bugs.

Drivers updated, and while there are less random crashes now, same stuff still happens. Specially the special move videos and skill previews, only a black square shows up. Audio problems still the same,selecting an empty frame slot still crashes, and beys still have a whitened look. Currently running yuzu 260

Videos can’t render for now, we don’t have NVDEC emulation yet. Audio is a work in progress, our weak point if you will.