Well hello, I’m sorry but I’m not sure about my english, I am french
Anyway, when I try to launch citra, it start pretty good, but at a point, before the game start, citra crashes, and that with every game I tried.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU/GPU: AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.70 GHz
- Citra Version : nightly-1372, release date : 2019-10-05
- Game: Reaper Sun v1.1
citra_log.txt (7.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7340M
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.