sorry unclear with anything pc related(im dumb) my game tends to flicker black boxes numerous times every now and then, whenever im using citra. this is not the first time happening. the funny thing is some days, there will be no black boxes, but unfortunately this bug issue still happens in most days. They are black boxes that flicker randomly with random amount of sizes
System Information sorry im unknown towards system information
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: yo-kai watch and pokemon ultra sun and moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (100.2 KB)
this happened in almost every games in my citra too
okay i installed
anything i need to do?
also, the reason i made a new post, its bc i was sending my system information
also, when i installed, it only just runs my microsoft and slowly install one by one, after that it stopped. its normal right? its not a clickable application for desktop?
well after that, i load the game on citra, the black flickering is still there however with the game freezing
imma try installing again, i dont think it works
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
and the game also froze after that, the black boxes are still here
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.