Black/Grey screen issue

Every time I run pokemon X/AS/Moon I get a green screen or a black screen if hardware render is on but when I turn it off fps is 1 and speed is 5%. This problem started when I installed Windows 7 Home Premium x64 bit on my laptop, when I had Windows 8 x64 bit there was no problem except 17 fps because my laptop is bad. But now it doesn’t run at all so plz help me.

and if u need the log plz tell me how to get it because i forgot how to get it.

Please get the log file with these instructions.

I cant find the open command window here optiom

Hold Shift and press the right mouse button at the same time in the Citra folder.

There it is log.txt (7.7 KB)

[ 17.671685] Render.OpenGL <Info> video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:Init:490: GL_RENDERER: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

Try getting the Beta drivers and rebooting after the installation.

Screenshot_6 Which one

The second one (Radeon Beta).

No change still a grey screen log.txt (10.7 KB)

I did that but still nothing happened

Do you have any hooks like MSI Afterburner running?

I dont know what is that but my system is Dell Studio 1558
CPU: i5 520M
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon 5470
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 bit
Although it did work on windows 8 but slow so i downgraded to win 7 to be able to enable turbo boost so it can run faster but now it doesnt run at all .

citra has always had the gray screen issue with ATI gpus, if the beta drivers did not work for you then you’re out of luck since these gpus are no longer valid and i doubt anyone is looking into supporting them.

i never heard of turbo boost technology packaged with windows, if you mean intel turbo boost then that is a technology packaged with your cpu and is controlled by the bios and not your windows. (note that you should not mess with your bios if you don’t know what you are doing

assuming it was not downloaded then these laptops don’t come prepackaged with such software since the hardware is too old to work with them

yes i do mean intel turbo boost and i downgraded to windows 7 so i can install their drivers since they dont work on windows 8 and as i said i had no problem with running citra on windows 8 except the fps. everything else was running properly, no shader problems, no missing textures except for pokemon X Y which i know they still have problems with citra

repeating myself. this technology is hardware related and requires no drivers to be installed from intel and in no way related to the version of windows you are using.

so if i update back to windows 8 intel turbo boost will still be active?