Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Hello, it’s my first time using Citra. I Launch the game and at first, there is no problem. It displays the picture of the editor (Atlus). I can use my keyboard. But just after this, when the intro is beginning, there are no pictures. I have only the sound and citra didin’t take account any input of my keyboard. The sound just play over and over again. I’ve searched some topics about update drivers, check on Enable Hardware Shader, but the problem is still there.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel core I5 - 6600 CPU 3.30 Ghz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Version of 16/04/2019 (latest) i can’t find the number.
- Game: Shin megami Tensei : Devil survivor overclocked.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (15.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: