Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Window 11 Home
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Graphic
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1738
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (47.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1738 HEAD-60d1def
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19939
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Your GPU driver is out of date. To update, download and install
igfx_win_101.1191.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/691496/igfx_win_101.1191.exe