Black Screen and Repeat error

Black screens when I launch games and repeat the same error in console:
When I try to play one of the games there’s nothing but a black screen and it in the logs it will spam the same error message over and over. I’ve tried two games, Monster Hunter Generations, and Monster Hunter Stories.
I dumped both of them today using braindump.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (629.6 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Hi TheeWizard ,I’m not an expert and not a native English speaker .But if I know Monster Hunter Generations a game that I’d like to try -->is unplayable even with the powerful system ,it runs slowly .

Ok thank you for the information. Citra said that the Rom was OK, I know it said that stories didn’t work properly but I thought It might at least do something and not just leave a black screen and spam the same error message.

1 Like

If you have recommended hardware it runs fine, it runs pretty OK even using way bellow recommended hardware.

Some info about braindump:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this information! I’ll try using one of those programs. if it works I can’t thank you enough. Just one play MHGen with an Xbox controller instead of having to use the c stick on the DS.