Having a problem starting up Pokémon Y, I cant seem to get past the opening cutscene without it crashing with just a black screen.
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1986
- Game: Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (48.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1986 HEAD-3e254d0
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2134)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 537.13
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Just tested again without cheats and the problem still occurs. Accurate Multiplication is also enabled.
The problem doesn’t occur on the unrandomised version, so I am assuming the problem is with the randomised version.