I have trouble for lauching a game which previously worked on Citra. I did a few launch without any problem but now I keep getting a black screen right after the “Now loading” screen. I wonder if it could have been because of the update and DLC installation but even reinstalling Citra and game didn’t change a thing. Since I’m kinda new to these sorts of thing, I’m sure of nothing. Can you help me?
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.00GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3Gb
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #918
- Game: Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (13.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: