Black screen for yuzu 255

I am hearing the game but not seeing anything at first I did saw it but there was a lot of laggin and then I closed it off and since then it won’t show

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Please get me the log file after some minutes of gameplay.

the black screen is not happening anymore what is happening now is that its very laggy in the play through the speed is below 10%

yuzu_log.txt (2.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

yuzu_log.txt (2.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Well that CPU you are using is Atom based, it’s VERY slow, there’s not much to do about that.

Is there anything I can do to enhance the speed

Only relevant option is ASYNC in the bottom left corner of the window. Toggle it on before booting any game.
Besides that, only getting better hardware. Nothing can be done about a 6W CPU, their purpose is not performance.

Can citra and yuzu be on the same hardware caus will got 2 hardware spaces citra runs fast but yuzu doesn’t I am uninstalling and reinstalling a lot and it don’t seem to be working

The 3DS is quite a lot simpler than a Switch, so a Switch emulator will be far heavier.