Black screen I when entering in houses in pokemon ultra sun

When I leave the hardware render option with the twice options, the game works perfectly in 3x native to 100%, but I can not get into the houses, so I do this the game is black screen, but still running in the background, I can hear until the character is walking and sometimes even completely crashes my PC.

When I disable the hardwere render it works from 70 to 80%, which bothers me a lot.

But I found an old version of the emulator that works using my GPU without major problems (HEAD-04273de).

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Core i3 6006u
  • GPU: Intel HD graphics 520
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Cenary 1017
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun e Pokemon Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): No possible because it crashes my pc.

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (148.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your drivers are outdated, please update: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88355/Intel-HD-Graphics-520

04273de is Canary-416, that is a very old build, it’s possible HD 520 is one of the problematic GPUs that are depended on the AMD hack. After you update the drivers try Nightly-860 and then Nightly-861 and see if that is the case. 860 has the hack for all GPUs while 861 only applies to AMD GPUs.

I upgraded, but did not work with the current versions. Where can I download these old versions?

I downloaded it as two versions but it still did not work, but I found a slightly newer version that worked. It was version HEAD-21744b0.

Thanks for help and sorry about my english. I am a brazilian

Can you upload a new log? To verify you have new drivers. The two builds I mentioned can be found at: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases?after=nightly-862

Finally it worked on my pc. I reinstall the drivers and now it worked. for some reason intel’s website reported that it has updated, but it was not. Now works on the most current versioncitra_log.txt (921.0 KB)

1 Like