Black Screen in pokemon X, Ruby Omega and Sun

Hello, I started having problems with the Pokemon X game which I wanted to start playing, it turns out that when it starts, the start screen appears, the time to choose the language and the Start screen in which the pokemon appears and the presentation animation , after that and when you put “start” the game starts, the music sounds and it may even sound that you select something with the button, but the screen becomes completely black, regardless of whether the game is running well. I have tested if this problem is repeated in other games, taking as an example the other pokemon games, Moon and Omega Ruby and the exact same thing happens, games that I could play before without problems and this black screen problem did not occur. What could be happening in the emulator or in my pc for this problem to occur?

citra_log.txt.old.txt (10.8 KB)

-Windows 11, 64 bits
-Intel(R) Core™ i3-8130U
-Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
-Citra Nigthly 1823
-Pokemon X, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Pokemon Omega Ruby

GL_VERSION: 3.3.0 - Build 26.20.100.7323
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download and install gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe

Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.