Spirit of Justice runs fine only before the anime cutscenes end, because right after some dialogue, the screen turns black and I can still hear the music and sounds. Basically, the game still runs but the screen turns black all of a sudden.
- Operating System: 64-bits
- CPU: Intel® Pentium ® CPU 4405 @2.10GHz 2.10Ghz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 510
- Citra Version: 1371
- Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1371 HEAD-526123f
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ before launching your game.