Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
- GPU: none
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1708
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (19.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
it says that my drivers are up to date. I had it working for 10 minutes but if i put it in fullscreen it crashes and now it wont start and shows the error message
Change this back to 100%.
If that doesn’t fix it then your log has a lot of memory read/write errors which are a sign of a corrupted rom. Redump the game by following the guides below. Make sure you have enough free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card:
In some cases, changing region in Citra to match your game can fix some errors as well.
you see i am not using a 3ds at all because mine is currently broken. I think i have a working rom because my friend uses the same one and it runs very well. Could this maybe be me having a bad pc? thank you for your time