Black screen issues in postgame?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
just want to know if there would be any black screen problem in the post game of pokemon sun and moon
and if there are please also mention how to prevent it like we did in the in game of choosing only 3 pokemon nicknamed for battling elite four…PLEASE HELP

System InformationI MAC

• Operating System: OSX sierra
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 548
  • Game: SUN and MOON (pokemon)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

guys i know that there r a lot of gamers out there so please guide me

Please fill in the template you provided in your first post.

Thnx mr.hexagon i have filled the details so can u help me

No, the post game doesn’t have any issues, as far as I know.

then can i try to fight the elite four again?

If you will do that, it will still require the workaround by using 3 nicknamed Pokemon.

k so i think i will do that only

i also want to ask something random so can i…pls?

Just state the question. You don’t need to ask us if you can ask a question.

k so can u suggest me any cool 3ds game that might work on citra…i have already tried ORAS,sun and moon,kirby triple deluxe and mario 3d land

Since I don’t know your specs, I would recommend playing games that run well even on the least powerful computers, such as Ocarina of Time 3D or the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

Also get the Canary version of Citra if you want faster emulation speeds.

w8 a minute. so, we need 3 nicknamed pokemons, so we can have 6 pokemons but need 3 nicknamed pokemons? im confused and also bc im having the same issue.

The workaround is to bring only 3 nicknamed pokemon on your team. Note that a fix for this is on the way so the workaround won’t be needed anymore.

in the whole game u can play with 6 pokemon but while fighting the elite four u are allowed to have only 3 nicknamed pokemon. HOPE THIS HELPS

k thnx mr.hexagon…

I cant beat them with 3 Pokémon and don’t want to nickname them. when will a fix be implemented?

Yes the fix is already made and its going to be in canary soon.