Black screen just starting mario kart in the latest nightly version (01/12/2022)

Issue:
Just downloaded citra the “easy” way, boot up mario kart and showed me the black screen, then i looked up some advise in here and did the manual download adding the user file, then boot up citra-qt mapped and everything worked just fine & i could play with no issues, but soon as i closed citra & tried to boot up againg it showed me the black screen again

System Information

• Operating System: W10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7
  • GPU: Nvidia 1060
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1743/45a4a56
  • Game: Mario Kart 7
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296
citra_log.txt (18.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1743 HEAD-45a4a56
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            471.41
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

Any mods help? idk what is " open source system files for Mii data", & i dont think thats the solution

Please set up a fresh portable build and see if the issue persists:

Go to Download Citra - Citra and select Manual download. Then under Nightly Build, click on your operating system’s icon to the right of the latest build available to download the build.
Extract it (.7z can be extracted using Winrar or 7zip) and put it where ever you wish. Inside the extracted mingw folder, create a folder called user. This Citra should now store all of its config, save files and such inside of this user folder.
Check to make sure that this user folder is in the same folder that contains citra-qt(.exe)
Now run the citra-qt executable found inside of the mingw folder and run your game. If the issue persists, upload a log file using this portable build.

I already did that, the log file i uploaded its using that method: the manual download, the user folder in the same location as citra qt exe, and still it doesnt work.
any other reccomendation?