Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When i open my pokemon ROM Citra goes black, i can hear sound but when try to fix the problem my game crashes. I tried the other forum about this but nothing worked. What do i do?
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1694
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)