Black screen on all games. PLZ HELP!

Issue: My issue is that i’m trying to load my 3ds games, but i’m getting a black screen while the audio and control like A work and when i take a screenshot from citra it’s like the game is fine im providing a screenshot from the pc of citra not citra options.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU: i5 6500
  • GPU: R9 m390
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1183
  • Game: All games
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (62.0 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

so what should i do?

someone plz help me plz

Update your GPU driver.

i did.
didn’t work. i dont know what to do

You have to download the driver installer from AMD’s website, don’t use an update utility.

Can u plz send me a link I cant find it

Search for your GPU driver here.

it still hasn’t worked and then i reinstalled windows but its still not working.

Try to launch a game again, and upload your log afterwards.

wait now it only works when single windowed mode is off

citra_log.txt (128.2 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

when i try to resize it it freezes.

Weird, but again, your log says that you are still using an outdated driver, here the direct download link for the latest driver available for your GPU, after installing it, if the issues persists upload your log again.

citra_log.txt (155.2 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

citra_log.txt (18.0 KB)