Black screen on all games

Issue:
all my games have black screen but i can still hear audio and software mode works fine . my graphic card supports open gl 3.3 . i found a old unofficial build that works in hardware mode but its from 2016 the name is - citra-qt-gcc-jit-revert-scissor-branch -

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: c2q 9450
  • GPU: amd hd 4870
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra-windows-mingw-20180406-39fce60\nightly-mingw
  • Game: Radiant Historia
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

https://pastebin.com/usj6GwyQ

maybe my computer is just too old :frowning:

problem is that there are no updates for a VGA that old under windows, you should try linux, it has better driver support and performance for amd cards.

Please try the Canary builds to see if it’s fixed there, since Citra never really supported HD 3xxx / 4xxx cards, even if they had OGL 3.3 support.

tried but the same problem happens . i tried every advice i could find even used different opengl drives , but i still dont understand why this unofficial build works . i going to install linux and try from there .
i can play the game on my 3ds but wanted to try the undub version and i dont want to buy a flashcard .

i have a update of problem i getting on citra .

i was able to run the game on the last canary build by adding a opengl32.dll from mesa3d on citra folder and drag the game to citra.exe file and i can play the game with a few slowdowns but using citra-qt the game just refuses to run . its good but i would still like to have the gui available .

really need a new pc .thk

1 Like

Yeah you’ll need a better GPU; we don’t provide support for the Mesa OpenGL workaround.