Black screen Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - After last fight against Aquiles. The system shows a black screen and I can’t following to play
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core5 - 3.20Gh
- GPU: N/A
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2103 - 2022-04-06
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (140.6 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2103 HEAD-ee0e618
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5207
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hello, I’ve attached the log file. In my case I don’t have GPU, I use the graphic integrated in the chipset (i5-4570)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Please check whether this issue also occurs without the use of save states. If it does, please upload a log file without the use of save states.