Issue: In the first time, it’s ok but when i loaded it again, it got black screen.
Speed 0%, FPS 0. Please help
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1635
- Game: Pokemon Y ver 1.5
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (2.5 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1635 HEAD-a69782f
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 950M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 445.75
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Core.Cheats core/cheats/gateway_cheat.cpp:SetEnabled:425: Cheats enabled. This might lead to weird behaviour or crashes
Try turn off the cheats and see if that fixes it.