For some reason, my PC frequently displays a blackscreen on the whole screen for a second, just when citra is running. This doesn’t happens due to a game, it is the emulator itself, since it already happens when no game is running whatsoever.
I disabled hardware renderer in the configurations and also updated the drivers for the graphiccards, but nothing changes
The effect gets even worse, when running a game, and just some seconds after the game started, the emulator crashes or rather it just simply closes itself really quickly.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz
- GPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1188
- Game: None, the emulator itself.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): ->Blackscreen<-
citra_log.txt (12.6 KB)