When loading any ROM the screen will turn black. However there is still sound and the game responds to key-presses. I have tried disabling and enabling accurate multiplication, v-sync and hardware shader. Citra will load if the graphics API is changed to software, but it at runs (or even walks) at 3 FPS.
- Operating System: Arch Linux x86_64 [6.1.24-1-lts]
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel i9-11900F (16) @ 5.000GHz
- GPU: AMD ATI Radeon 6800 XT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1877
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (22.3 KB)