Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I open pokemon x a black screen appears, sometimes it happens from the intro, and other times when I already enter the saved game, but the music is still heard and if I press the buttons it is heard that the game is running
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Procesador Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 a 1,20 GHz
- GPU: Gráficos Intel® UHD
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1800
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (72.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1800 HEAD-a2daef2
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 188.8.131.5265
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe
Additionally, please re-enable Shader JIT.