BLACK SCREEN WHEN RUNS A GAME:
Almost everytime I try to run a game, the only thing that shows is a black screen. I can’t see anything, but the sound of the game is there. Sometimes it works but the screen seems glitchy. If I close the program and run it one more time after that, it happens again.
Is there anything that cam be done to run the games properly?
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~2511 Mhz
- GPU: -
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1807
- Game: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon X.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (25.5 KB)