Black Screen, with some assets loaded and no audio:
When loading up a game it’ll show a black screen automatically, some assets load up like in New Super Mario Bros. 2 the castle shows up, and in Tomodachi Life the island and time settings load up.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1678
- Game: New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
There’s a bunch of unmapped read write spam in your log file. That usually indicated a corrupted ROM, corrupted update/DLC, badly edited ROM or bad cheat codes.
If you have game updates installed or DLCs installed, uninstall those and test to see if the base game is functional. If it doesn’t solve the issue or you didn’t have any installed, You’ll have to redump your game:
Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
For (re)dumping your updates and/or DLC:
Dumping Updates and DLCs