CITRA NIGHTLY BLACK SCREEN BUT SOUND IS STILL RUNNING
I recently installed citra again but whenever I play games (only tried Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire), it will only show me black screen with the sound of the game running. I remember using citra last year and it was working just fine.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10210U
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1818
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1818 HEAD-48ee112
Operating System Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12423
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/751359/gfx_win_101.3790_101.2114.exe
Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.
Additionally, you should reset your settings to default. You currently have a lot of unoptimized settings. Go to
Emulation>Configuration>General and hit Reset All Settings.
I am having the same issue.
I am having a similar issue with citra trying to play pokemon ultra sun. I can open the game just fine and hear the volumne. But i cannot even see the starting screen for the game. Ive done lots of digging around to find any sort of answers and none of them seemed to work. Any info would be great
same i can hear pokemon ultra sun when I open it but it a black screen
Same with Animal Crossing in japanese
Did you solve the problem? I have the same problem with Omega Ruby and Y
This issue has been fixed, please update to the latest Nightly or Canary build.