Hi, I’ve updated drivers, disabled Hardware shader and VSync but I’m unable to see the game. However, I can hear the games and the controller works. Please help - thank you so much!!
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2400 / Nightly 1844
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (27.2 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: