When I play conception 2, I started with seemingly no issues, but after a bit, my characters were black. I don’t know if there are settings I can change to fix that or if it is something else.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1480
- Game: Conception 2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Follow the link to upload a log, we need more information. Make sure you reach the issue before closing. Do not reopen Citra afterwards or the log gets cleared so you have to do it again.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1480 HEAD-32cbb1b
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 8370D
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 15.201.1151.1008
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.